Sculptra™ (Injectable Poly-L-Lactic Acid)
Features & Benefits
SCULPTRA™ poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), an injectable collagen stimulator1, when injected into the dermis, stimulates fibroblasts to product new collagen.
The new collagen creates VOLUME to correct the signs of facial ageing2, e.g. temple recession, areas of increased shadowing, to produce a long-lasting natural and youthful look.
Improvements persisted for up to 2 years3.
- PLLA used in medicine for over 30 years6
- No skin test required7
For more information, please email us at aesthetics.HK@sanofi-aventis.com.
(1) Lowe NJ. JEADV2006, 20 (suppl.1) 2-6
(2) Sculptra Product Information
(3) Data on file. Ute Bauer study
(4) Sculptra Product Information
(5) Sculptra Product Information
(6) Engelhard et al. Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy 2005; 7: 201-205
(7) Sculptra Product Information
Succeev® Hyaluronic Acid compensates for the decreasing hyaluronic acid that is naturally present in your body. Small quantities are injected into carefully targeted areas to help give facial features back their fullness reduce wrinkles and increase lip volume.
A simple choice
Available in three formulations with different applications for different facial areas and depth of wrinkles:
- Succeev® One is suitable for fine wrinkles
- Succeev® Two is suitable for medium and deep wrinkles
- Succeev® Three is suitable for deep wrinkles and to increase lip volume
Viscontour® Serum contains hyaluronic acid which：
- Is an excellent water-binding agent, which serves as a natural moisture reservoir for the skin
- Penetrates deeply into the dermis
- Preserves tissue hydration
Features and benefits：
- Sterile, oil-free, perfume-free, preservative-free
- Perfect for allergy prone skins
- Able to be added to any cosmetic line
- Made in Germany
Updated July 25, 2011